When Dudgrick Bevins and luke kurtis met in NYC in the mid-2010s and discovered they were originally from the same area of northwest Georgia, they knew an eventual collaboration would make sense.
luke kurtis is a Georgia-born interdisciplinary artist focusing on the intersection of visuals, text, and tech. Ideas are the root of his work, forgoing any signature style in favor of conceptually-driven aesthetics and design. He lives and works in New York City’s Greenwich Village.
From the Press Room
- Spoken word EP by queer southern poets (Nov 2022)
- A retreat by the beach becomes new art (Jun 2022)
- Connecting the past with the future (May 2021)
- One LGBTQ+ poet’s journey to find himself (Sep 2020)
- We’ve gathered New Music by luke kurtis (Sep 2019)
- Poetry as Protest and Expression of Pride (Nov 2018)
- New Experimental Music by luke kurtis (Sep 2018)
- A Decade and a Half of Poetry (Apr 2018)
- Dalton and NYC Come Together in New Poetry and Photography Book (Nov 201)
- Experience Ancient Temples of Angkor Wat Through a Poet’s Eyes (May 2017)
- NYPL Presents Art Show of One Greenwich Village Artist’s Response to 9/11 (Aug 2014)
- MassMu Studio M to Present INTERSECTION, Photographs by luke kurtis (Feb 2014)
- Digital Collage Artist Mounts Intiate Art Show in Raleigh (Feb 2013)